Friday, October 12, 2007

My side gig

This just wouldn't be MY food blog if it didn't include cake decorating. So, here are some of my favorites from the past ten years or so:


Our wedding cake


A church friend's wedding cake


Bday cake for my internship supervisor's 3 year old.


The first birthday cake I ever made for Brian. He likes West Highland Terriers.


This cake was a completely edible reproduction of the original PlayStation when it first came out. A couple of my guy friends were addicted so I made it as a birthday cake.

2 comments:

CB said...

WOW. I am so impressed. I love the Clifford and playstation cakes!

Dawn said...

Those are two of my favorites as well. I love making 3-D cakes, especially when fully edible (cause that is HARD), and I used a different technique on the Clifford one that worked really well.