Friday, November 9, 2007

Up at 5 am



It's 5 am and I'm awake whether I like it or not. Apparently, over the course of two days, my body decided it can survive on just 5 hours of sleep. Great...perhaps that's also why I'm sick. But the lack of sleep was worthwhile since I had fun making a bunch of baked goods for the big sale at church. I didn't keep track of everything, but it had to have been something like a gross of cookies (at least), 4 dozen cinnamon rolls, a bunch of mini quick breads, and some beer bread. It seemed well received and when I arrived at the sale three hours after it started, a lot of it was already sold.

I should have gotten the baking out of my system with all of that, but I still had a bunch that I wanted to get done yesterday to send out to people. Unfortunately my errands took all day and then I started feeling yucky. I'm not sure I will have time to do it today either, so my BGEX girl, may have to wait another few days. :-( I suppose I could start on it all now, but that would guarantee that I'm not getting anymore sleep, and that doesn't seem like a good idea if i'm trying to fight off germs. Like anyone wants my germs on their food anyway.

No comments: